Avast Software is a multinational Cyber security company founded by Pavel Baudis & Eduard kucera in 1988, Czech in Prague. Avast software is currently working on research and development of computer security software, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence. In the present day, more than 435 million active customers are using Avast Security. Avast Software Company has 25 offices worldwide and approximately 1700 employees. In July 2021, Nortonlifelock, a Cyber security company, announced merge with Avast Software.
In this article, we will share information regarding Avast Antivirus Download, Install Avast Software, & Official Avast Support. We have also mentioned some Avast problems, such as Avast virus scan not working, Avast internet connection not working, and we have also included their troubleshooting steps. You can also call independent third-party customer support if you face further Avast Antivirus issues. By calling the number on the website, you will be connected to third-party customer support, where executives will help you troubleshoot Avast problems.
How to Download & Install Avast on PC >> Avast Support
To set up Avast Security Application, you must download and install it. We have mentioned some points to follow.
- First, you need to open your browser and search for the Official Avast webpage or enter “avast.com” in the URL section
- On the Avast website, you have to navigate to the download section.
- While you land on the website, you can download Avast free antivirus for windows 7, windows 8, & Windows 10 operating system
- In this section, you have to select the operating system running on your device, or Avast technical support will automatically detect the operating system configuration
- After you select the download Antivirus button, a push notification will automatically start downloading
- The download will take a few minutes, and Now you have to open the Avast antivirus software setup file from your downloaded location
- Now a pop window will appear on the screen to install the Avast Antivirus setup; follow the on-screen instructions to install it
- After installation, you have to open Avast Antivirus software by double-clicking the desktop icon and proceed with using the security software
This is the Avast Antivirus setup process for Windows, and you can also select the Avast Mac download on the Avast website. The setup file is different from the Windows operating system, and after downloading & installing the file and, open it in under the new finder menu and Application section.
How to Download & Install Avast Antivirus Mobile Security
If you need Avast Mobile Antivirus on your mobile phone, then you have to download Avast Antivirus & Security App on your mobile phone. We have prepared some steps. You have to follow these points:
- First of all, you have to Open Google play store or App store as per your device
- After that, go to the search bar and search for Avast Antivirus Mobile Security
- Now select & open the Avast Antivirus, press the install button, and install it
- After the installation completes, it will ask to run a scan on the device
- Now You have to tap on the start scan button and wait for some time while it fetches the result
This is the process for downloading Avast Antivirus Mobile Security & Virus cleaner on your phone.
Avast Software Update
Avast releases updates from time to time to encounter new types of threads to protect our privacy. To update Avast Antivirus, we have mentioned some simple steps, and you can follow these steps if you can’t update Avast on your own. More than 435 million active users are using Avast, which means Avast needs to update from time to time to protect the device from viruses & threats.
Follow the below mentioned steps to Update Avast Antivirus Software.
- First of all, you have to open the Avast Antivirus application on your pc
- Now navigate to the settings bar and click on the update menu
- Now click on the “Search for Updates” button and update, if there is any update available for your Avast Antivirus Software
This is the whole procedure for updating Avast antivirus from the desktop app
Now, if you want to update Avast from the website, then follow these steps
- First, visit the Avast website or open Support.avast.com
- Login to your account by entering your Avast password & username
- Now select your device protection menu bar and locate to update section
- Here you can see new updates if there are any available
- Now select the “Update Avast Antivirus” button and wait for some time to complete it
- After completion, you can restart the pc and proceed with scanning your computer for viruses and threads
How to Uninstall Avast Antivirus from PC
If you want to uninstall Avast Antivirus, we have mentioned all the processes in simple points. To uninstall Avast Antivirus, you first need to disable it. For complete the procedure, you have to follow these points:
- Open the Avast Antivirus from the start menu, or you can find it on the control panel window and navigate to the programs & features
- Now select Avast Antivirus and open it
- Navigate to the settings menu & deselect the box next to “Enable Self-defense.” This will turn self-defense mode off
- Now go to the Uninstall or change the program in the control panel and select the Avast Antivirus application
- A pop window will appear to uninstall the Avast antivirus. You need to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process
This is the whole process for uninstalling Avast from the pc.
Official Avast Antivirus Support:
In this section, we have mentioned some Avast customer service Numbers. We have found these Avast support numbers on the Internet as per the resources. You can use this information to connect with Avast Antivirus Support. Once verify the numbers before contacting Avast Support, the data can be changed by its official service providers without prior notice. We are not responsible for any changes found in the given information.
|Avast Support Phone Number||1-844-340-9251|
|Avast Antivirus Phone Number||866-951-7679|
|Avast Support Phone Number Australia||1800-875-178|
|Avast Support Phone Number UK||0800-085-4825|
|Contact Avast email||[email protected]|
Avast Antivirus Problems >> Avast Support
If you have been using Avast antivirus for a long time or are a newbie to this security software. It might be a case that you face some Avast Antivirus errors. We have discussed some Errors with their troubleshooting methods also.
Avast smart scan not working:
Millions of customers are using Avast Antivirus worldwide. It has impressed everyone with its easy-to-operate interface. Sometimes, your Avast virus scan may not be working. We have mentioned some common causes and their troubleshooting steps in this case. The primary reasons can be
- Incomplete Avast Antivirus Installation
- Inactivated Avast Antivirus Services
- Blockage from the firewall
- Improper Avast Antivirus Services
Steps to fix the Avast virus scan not working issue:
Try with Avast Setup
- First, open the control panel and navigate to Uninstall menu, and select the Avast application
- Now Click on the uninstall button
- A pop uninstall Avast window will open, and it will ask to Repair or Uninstall the program
- Now at this point, you have to select the Repair option and let Avast setup repair its-self
- After repair, you have to restart the system
Check if Avast is still not working, then proceed to the next step of the Avast troubleshooting
Troubleshoot Avast Application
In this option, we will try fixing Avast antivirus by repairing it as an administrator.
- First, you have to log in as administrator on your PC
- Now you have to open troubleshooter in the control panel
- Now select the Avast Security software and “click” on run troubleshooter
- Now you have to follow the on-screen instruction to repair it
It will take some time to troubleshoot the Avast scan not working issue and will display the results. In case still Avast antivirus not responding, then we will proceed further with the third step.
Reinstall Avast Antivirus
Many problems are resolved by simply reinstalling the program. In this step, we will reinstall Avast antivirus.
- In the first step, you have to open the control panel and navigate to uninstall the program
- Now select the Avast Antivirus and press the uninstall icon
- A pop-up window will open and will ask for uninstall or repair. You have to choose Uninstall and delete all related files
- In the next step, visit the official Avast Security Software website and Login by providing Avast password & username details
- After Login, download the compatible installation file as per the operating system
- Now you have to install Avast by opening the downloaded file
- A pop-up window of the Avast installer will open. You have to follow the on-screen instructions to install it
Avast internet security not working:
Sometimes you may face Avast Network issues in between your work. Internet security is an essential part of protecting your data from cyber-attacks. Many users face Avast network issues or Avast internet security not working issues. We have mentioned some fundamental factors that are responsible for this type of issue
- If Avast detects a threat or corrupt program, then Avast may block the Internet
- Sometimes outdated version also causes the Avast network issues
- Avast firewall actives shield have blocked the Internet
- Avast failed installation may also cause Avast Network issues
Now we will discuss How to troubleshoot Avast Network issues:
Update Avast Antivirus
To save your data from online threats, Avast always releases new updates. Sometimes your outdated version of the software can also cause Avast internet security not working issues. You should update your Avast Antivirus by visiting the official website or directly from the update menu in the Avast dashboard. We have mentioned all the process for the Avast application update in the upper section of this article.
Add URL to the Exception List
If you are using a safe website, but it is detected as harmful by Avast security software, this scenario can also cause your Avast network issues. If you are sure about website is not harmful to your security, then you can also add the URL to the exception list by following this method:
- Open the Avast Application on your desktop and navigate to the settings menu
- Now select the General bar and open Exceptions
- Now click on the add exceptions and paste the desired URL you want to open
Now you can check your website & make sure your Avast internet problem is resolved or not.
Avast Interrupting Internet Connection
If Avast is blocking DNS traffic, you can also face this issue. To resolve this issue, you must find out which shield is blocking the internet connection.
- First of all, launch the Avast app and navigate to the settings bar
- Now Select the Protect bar and visit the core shields option & disable shields one by one
- At last, Confirm & disable the shield which is interrupting the internet connection
In the further step, you must reinstall Avast Application from your system if the issue is still unresolved. To reinstall Avast Antivirus, you need to check the information in the upper section of this article. We have deeply mentioned all the ways to reinstall Avast on your device.
Turn Avast Off
If your issue is still not resolved, you can turn off Avast and proceed with further Internet access without interruption, but it will also cause your security breach. To turn off Avast, follow the mentioned steps:
- Open the Avast app and navigate to the settings menu
- Now open the project menu and turn off all the core shields
- You can also turn back on all the core shields again after you fix this issue
Avast Support by Us:
Avast Software is a multinational online security-providing company that has more than 435 million users worldwide. Avast software is currently working on research and development of computer security software, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence. Millions of customers are using Avast Antivirus worldwide. It has impressed everyone with its easy-to-operate interface. In current time online Security is one of the essential part of our digital presence. Avast gives the best services to valuable customers by providing time-to-time updates to protect them from online threats and cyber-attacks.
In this article, we have shared information regarding Avast Antivirus Download, Install Avast Software, & Official Avast Support. We have also mentioned some Avast problems such as Avast virus scan not working, Avast internet connection not working with their troubleshooting steps. You can call independent third-party customer support if you face further Avast Antivirus issues. By calling the number on the website, you will be connected to third-party customer support, where executives will help you troubleshoot Avast problems.