Avast Support by Experts
Avast Software was founded in Czech in the city of Prague. It works on AI, machine learning and is famous for personal and cybersecurity on PC. Avast has crossed more than 435 million active users monthly. The company is a multinational cybersecurity software company with 25 offices, featuring over 1700 employees. Avast antivirus has been sold worldwide on a freemium model, they are bundled out free. It features an end to end protection, W-Lan security, antivirus, identity protection, password, and data security.
Since Avast has built up such a huge consumer base, Avast support to its customers has been amazing. Avast support’s their customers through both Avast customer service telephone number and Avast help email, you can find both from Avast contact us page, which is on their official website (Avast.com). After you go to their website go to Avast contact us page and you will find both Avast customer service phone number and Avast support email. After you find the number and you dial Avast customer service phone number, you will be connected to the Avast customer support executive, they are trained professionals and they will try to help you to the best of their abilities.
After 2017 when Avast figured out only AVG was operating on a freemium model as a competitor they planned to acquire it. Since then apart from providing B2B support and B2C support to users, Avast also ventured into mobile security. The product line of AVG and Avast was merged and they started working on the integrated product. Recently they have designed a lot of utility software helping the organizations to empower utilities of both the computer and the mobile phone.
Avast Customer Service >> Downloading and Installing Avast on your PC
If you need Avast help on your PC it’s simple you don’t need to dial Avast phone number to connect to Avast customer support, you can follow these steps. Following these steps, you can install Avast on your PC, without gauging through Avast forums.
- Open your browser. Check if you are connected to the internet.
- Open the official website of Avast (Avast.com). To open the official website, you just need to type Avast.com in the URL.
- The Avast tech support will determine the OS you are running on your PC. As the website loads and the country. Wait until the Avast tech support determines your OS or else you can also do it manually.
- Tap on DOWNLOAD FREE ANTIVIRUS. After you click on it, Avast tech support will push the exe file and it will start downloading. If the pushing download isn’t working, contact Avast support by going to www.support-Avast.com. You can talk to the technical assistant the website www.support-Avast.com offers through its Avast antivirus customer service phone number, they will assist you with the download file.
- If you are on Mac, then tap will say “FREE DOWNLOAD”. Then click the green “Download Now” on the top.
- The download shouldn’t take more than a few seconds. Now go to the download location after the download finishes. While there are a lot of websites that offer the Avast Antivirus for free we would recommend downloading it from the official page itself. There are many websites disguising the users with Virus prone exe files. You can find Avast contact details at support.Avast.com, this page will provide you the Avast customer service telephone number and Avast support email. Both these options will connect you to the Avast tech support instantly.
- Launch the Avast setup file. Double-tap the Avast EXE file or the Avast DMG file
- After you launch the file, the setup window will pop up on the screen.
- Follow the instructions to install Avast which appears on the screen after you launch the setup. The setup is different for both Mac and Windows. You can take help from Avast help service, which you can find on support.Avast.com if you are stuck somewhere.
- Now after the installation is finished, open Avast by double-clicking on the icon from the desktop. You can go to New Finder Menu if you are using Mac, under the application menu you can find Avast Free Antivirus.
- From here you can run Smart Scan and Full system scan on windows and mac respectively.
- It takes time if you are running a full system scan, kindly wait for some time until the scan finishes. After you are done with the scan, you will be directed to the results window.
These are simple steps and following these you should be able to set up Avast on your PC. However, if you encounter any problem following the above steps. Feel free to contact Avast total support by dialing Avast customer service phone number. It will connect you to the team of professionals, these Avast tech support executives at Avast customer service phone number are available 24/7, it is around the clock service. You can also dial Avast customer service phone number on weekends, it’s available all 7 days of the week. Feel free to call Avast support and ask them for assistance. Avast antivirus customer service phone number will be available on the Avast contact us page, they have mentioned both Avast total support email address and Avast phone number. For instant support, you are advised to use the support number posted on this website. It will further redirect your call to an independent third party Avast support number. Remember reading the terms and conditions also before using this number.
Avast Support Numbers – Official:
All the customers who are looking for the official Avast contact options should visit this section once. We have mentioned all the information related to the official contact options of Avast support. However, we do not certify the genuineness of these contact options as we have found them over the internet. So, if you want to use any of the options given below, you should check and verify them at your end. If you need quick help, then you are recommended to use our support number posted above. It forwards your call to an independent third party Avast antivirus customer service phone number.
|Avast Technical Number||1-844-340-9251|
|Avast Customer Service||866-951-7679|
|Avast Number Australia||1800-875-178|
|Avast Support Number UK||0800-085-4825|
Downloading and installing Avast on your mobile device
If you need Avast help on your mobile phone, follow the steps provided below. Following them, you can let Avast help you with mobile security. You can use it both on android and iOS.
- Go to Google Play Store, which you can find either on the menu or the home screen depending on the type of UI skin you are on.
- After that go to the search bar and search for Avast, if you are on iOS, unfortunately, it is not available for iOS.
- Tap on install after you find it on google play, there should be a green button. Tap on it and install it. This will install the antivirus.
- Tap on accept, it will start the installation process, if the download takes too long, there could be some trouble with your play store, you can dial Avast customer service telephone number, it will connect you to the Avast tech support. The executive on the Avast customer service telephone number will assist you to the best of his abilities. After you are done, you can disconnect the call you have with Avast customer service telephone number and can proceed to the next step.
- After the Avast app is installed, click on the open icon in the play store itself you will find it at Avast.
- Tap on getting started, which is present at the bottom.
- Tap on Scan to start the scan.
- Wait for some time for it to complete the scan and fletch result.
This will help you set up Avast on your Android phone. However, you find following any of the steps difficult to feel free to dial Avast phone number. If you are wondering how to reach out to Avast total support, then there are different ways of reaching out to Avast total support executive. You can find Avast antivirus tech support phone number and email on their website. If you fail to find it on their website, you can simply type in the search engine ‘Avast antivirus tech support phone number’ and you will find it in the first link itself. If you find the telephone line busy on Avast antivirus tech support phone number, you can also connect to a third-party Avast contact number.
Avast Support >> Disable Avast’s Self-Defense Mode
If you wish to disable Avast’s self-defense mode, follow the following steps. Following these you can save the time you will spend on dialing Avast antivirus tech support phone number and connecting to Avast total support. So follow the steps given below and avoid dialing Avast antivirus tech support phone number until you are stuck somewhere.
- Open Avast from the desktop.
- Click on the menu, you can find it on the top of the Avast window.
- Click on settings after the drop-down menu pops down on the screen.
- Deselect the box on the side of “Enable Self-Defense,” this will turn Self-Defense mode off.
Following these easy steps, you can disable self-defense mode at Avast. If there is a reason you did not like their service, you can also leave feedbacks at Avast forums available. They take customer satisfaction quite seriously and the Avast customer support executives go through various Avast forums available. Once you have left your feedback on any of the Avast forums available. The executive from Avast customer support will reach out to you or else you can also dial Avast phone number and leave your feedback.
Avast Help >> Uninstalling Avast on your windows PC
First, you will need to disable the Avast antivirus in order to uninstall the Avast antivirus. To uninstall Avast, you can follow the following steps.
- Open Avast from the desktop or the Start menu, you can just search Avast and you will find it. You can also find it in the Control Panel window, select Programs, and Features.
- Click on the menu, you can find it on the top of the Avast window after you open Avast.
- Click on settings.
- Deselect the box on the side of “Enable Self-Defense” this will turn Self-Defense mode off, this is phase 1 of the uninstallation of Avast.
- Now go to the search menu inside start, search for uninstall the program, Add or remove the program will pop up on the search bar.
- Click on add and remove program.
- You will get a list of items you add or remove.
- Click on Avast, you can right-click.
- Click on uninstall, it will start the uninstallation process.
- It will start Avast’s configuration screen, you will find several options available to modify the Avast installation.
- Select and launch the Avast uninstallation process.
- After the completion of the uninstallation process, it will prompt you to restart the computer, after restarting the PC you are all set to go.
Following these you should be able to uninstall the Avast, you can leave your feedback on Avast forums available. Avast customer support works on all the feedback they get. You can also leave your feedback by dialing Avast phone number.
Avast Customer Support >> Cancel Avast Subscription
At times customer finds it tedious canceling the subscription. If you wish to cancel the renewal, follow the following steps.
- First, open Avast from the desktop and select your account.
- Use the email used while subscribing to Avast.
- Tap on Licenses and click on the license, which has your email.
- Tap on ‘Cancel Auto-renewal’.
- The confirmation window will appear, confirm and it will deactivate your account.
Canceling Avast Subscription on your PC for the first can be a little difficult if you are not able to navigate through the options. However, following the above steps, you will not face any problem if you do dial Avast antivirus customer service phone number. It will redirect your call to the customer care helpline of Avast. The executive at Avast antivirus customer service phone number will assist you with the process. You may also use the other option that is calling the support number posted here. It will connect your call to an independent third party Avast antivirus customer service phone number. Don’t forget to investigate the terms and conditions also.