D-Link Support by Experts
Dlink Corporation is a Chinese multinational networking equipment manufacturer which is situated in Taipei, Taiwan. This company was founded in the year 1986 with the name of Datex System Inc. This name was later changed to Dlink. In the year 2007, it became the world’s leading company in small and medium business segments. Dlink products are highly geared towards the networking and communication market.
Along the path of success, Dlink has continuously been accused of many vulnerabilities that have been caused by Dlink routers. Despite being one of the leading networking equipment industries in the world, Dlink customers still have to face a lot of problems. In order to solve this issue, Dlink provides its customers with Dlink customer service number. This number is available to help its customers with any kind of problem related to Dlink setup or any other process. But, despite this, still contacting the Dlink tech support team sometimes becomes bothersome. The reason behind this is the long queues of the customers waiting to get their calls connected. If you want to avoid this kind of hassle, dial our customer support number present on top of this website. This will redirect your call to an available 3rd party Dlink customer service number who in turn will resolve your issue.
D-link Setup >> How to Proceed with DlinkSetup
The process to commence the D-link setup is as follows. Read the instructions carefully and proceed. If you feel the need for assistance, dial the D-link router setup number. The experts on the d-link router setup number will listen and guide you. Let’s begin:
- Connect the router to the computer using the USB or RJ45 cable.
- Install the Dlink drivers from the driver cd or from the internet.
- Visit the DlinkIP address which is mentioned on the back of the router,
- Enter the router’s default username and password which can also be found on the backside of the router.
- Then click the manual internet connection button on the configuration popup window.
- Enter the OpenDNS address in the primary DNS server and the fill-up the secondary DNS server field as well. More information on this can be retrieved using the D-link router setup number or by visiting support Dlink.com.
- Write down the current DNS server address before changing it.
- Save the settings and test out your connection.
The procedure of Dlink setup ends here. If you need any kind of support, dial the D-link support number. The experts on the D-link support number will guide you for completing the D-link setup process.
Dlink Tech Support >> D-LinkWireless Router Configuration Process.
The process to complete D-link wireless router setup and configuring it is as follows. If you find the need for technical support while commencing with this process, dial the D-link wireless router setup customer support number. The experienced staff sitting on the other side of the Dlink support number will guide you for the Dlink setup process. Let’s begin:
- Visit the DlinkIP address which is 192.168.0.1 in most cases and open D-link setup wizard.
- Enter the router’s default username and password i.e. admin and leave the password section empty and press enter.
- Then click the manual internet connection.
- Enter the OpenDNS address in the primary DNS server and fill-up the secondary DNS server field as well. More information on this can be retrieved using the D-link router setup number or by visiting support Dlink.com. If you need help to commence with this process to enter the OpenDNS, dial the D-link customer service number.
- Write down the current DNS server address before changing it.
- Go to the wireless settings tab.
- Here you can change the Dlink router default password as well as the username. This is the section.
- You can also reset Dlink router from this place.
- Setup a new username and password and press enter.
- Save the settings and test out your connection.
Here ends the process of the D-link wireless router setup and configuration process. If you feel the need to get assisted by Dlink customer support to proceed with this procedure, dial the Dlink tech support number. The experienced staff on the D-link wireless router setup help desk will help you out in carrying out this procedure. But before you dial the Dlink support number, we request you to follow this tried and tested method mentioned above and if still your problems don’t get resolved, you can dial the D-link support number.
NOTE: If your router malfunctions just try to reinstall the D-link drivers again.
Dlink Customer Support >> How to Reset DlinkRouter
The procedure to reset d-link router is being mentioned here. Read the instructions carefully and proceed with caution. If you need technical assistance, dial Dlink router setup number. The D-link router setup team sitting on the other side will guide to complete the procedure. Let’s begin:
- Open d-link IP address.
- Head over to the wireless router configuration section.
- Go to the reset Dlink router section and click the reset router button.
- Your router will ask for a confirmation, click the yes button to continue. Run the Dlink setup wizard later on.
An alternate method to reset d-link router
This is the alternate method to reset d-link router. Read the instructions carefully and proceed. If you need assistance call the d-link wireless router support setup number. Now, there are two reset procedures; hard and soft reset. Beginning with the soft reset on the first go is something that should technically solve most of your problems. Also, the companies urge to perform soft reset first as its quick and easy. The procedure on how to reset Dlink router begins here:
Soft reset Dlink router
- Unplug the power adapter from the router.
- Unplug it from the wall outlet and leave it like that for a couple of minutes.
- Now reconnect the power supply.
If everything is working fine, then you have successfully executed the process of how to reset Dlink router. If you still feel like you cannot follow these simple steps, then dial the Dlink support number. The experts on the Dlink router setup helpline number will help you. You can also visit support Dlink.com to get additional information regarding the routers.
Hard reset Dlinkrouter
Now, performing a hard reset is a bit complicated process. The hard reset should only be performed in these situations:
- If you have forgotten the Dlink router login details of the Dlink setup page.
- If you want to perform a Dlinkpassword recovery.
- If you want to get rid of all the previous router tweaks and configurations.
In case you don’t remember the default Dlink password and username, contact Dlink router setup team. You can also search support Dlink.comfor more info on this. Now, the procedure to hard reset Dlink router begins here.
- Press the small reset button present at the back of your Dlink router, where, all other cables are connected. This is a technical procedure, so if you feel the need to get Dlink tech support, dial the Dlink support number. The experts on the Dlink tech support number will guide you to locate the reset button.
- Once you have located the reset button, hold it down for 30 seconds and keep it pressed down.
- After that, all the lights on your router will blink together at once.
- Once all the lights flash, let go for pressing the reset button. Run D-link setup after the reset process is completed.
The process to reset Dlink router and restore D-link router default password ends here. If you felt the need to connect with a Dlink customer support number, dial on it. The expert sitting on the other end of the d-link customer service number will guide you for completing this process.
D-link Support Phone Numbers >> Official:
Here we are going to provide you a few D-link customer service numbers and other contact details that we have researched over the period of time on the internet. Most of these contact numbers are working, tried, and tested. But the authenticity and verification of these numbers are to be tested by you. Please verify the numbers before contacting them. We take no responsibility for Dlink customer service numbers mentioned here. As the companies tend to change these numbers over time, to keep the spammers away and to keep the d-link support number congestion free. If you want to avoid this hassle of verifying the numbers, then contact our helpline number, which in turn will redirect you to an independent 3rd party online available d-link support number.
|Dlink support number||1 (877)453-5465|
|Dlink customer support number USA||1-714-885-6000|
|Dlink office number||+1 800-326-1688|
D-link Customer Service >> D-Link Dir 655 Firmware Update Process
The d-link dir 655 router firmware upgrade process is a necessary step for making full use of its dual-band capabilities. The reason to perform D-link dir 655 firmware update are as follows;
- Performance enhancement.
- Security flaw fixes
Now, the process to perform Dlink dir firmware upgrade is as follows. Read the lines carefully and proceed cautiously with the upcoming instructions because if anything goes wrong, the router might get bricked. So, if you feel the need to take the help of Dlink router setup team, dial the D-link customer service number. Let’s begin:
- Open the Dlink official page and download the latest D-link dir 655 firmware patch.
- Login to the Dlink default IP address. The default D-link router IP address is mentioned on the back of the device.
- Enter the username and d-link dir 655 default password to enter the d-link router IP address.
- Locate the section of the firmware upgrade in the d-link setup wizard page. Often this is in the advanced or management part of the slink setup wizard page. If you feel the need for assistance till this point, dial the Dlink router setup number. The experts on the Dlink support number will guide you properly.
- Connect the router to the computer using a WLAN or a USB cable.
- Transfer the Dlinkdir 655 firmware files to the router and run the D-link wireless router setup.
- Let the installation complete and restart the router.
- After the router reboots. Install Dlink drivers and open the Dlink router IP address and go to the d-link wireless router setup page.
- Here, setup a name for your router and set a d-link dir 655 default password.
- Remember this Dlinkdir 655 default password will help you to login for Dlink default IP.
The process to complete d-link dir 655 firmware upgrade and password setup gets completed here. If you felt the need to contact Dlink customer support for help, dial Dlink customer service number. You can get all the information regarding your router by visiting support Dlink.com.
D-link Camera Setup >> How to Do a Dlink Camera Setup
The procedure of completion of the D-link camera setup commences like this. Read the instructions carefully and execute the process. If you feel the need to contact Dlink customer support team at any point in time, dial the Dlink tech support number. Let’s begin:
- Download the camera wizard for your camera and install it.
- Launch the camera installation wizard application. Go to Dlink camera login page.
- Select the language from the popup menu.
- Follow the onscreen instruction to continue with D-link camera setup wizard.
- After the completion of the D-link camera setup, make sure to check the light given at the front of the camera is in solid green.
- Now select your camera with the help of the radio button from the menu present on the left-hand side of the camera name on the D-link camera setup page.
- Now select how you want to connect to your camera from the Dlink camera setup page.
- If you are connected via Ethernet, follow the instructions mentioned on the Dlink camera setup page to make sure that your camera is connected to the router.
- Now register your camera on the D-link camera setup page to use the wifi feature.
The Dlink camera setup process gets completed here. If you have come across anything that you could not follow, dial the Dlink camera setup helpline number. The experienced staff sitting on the other end of the Dlink customer service will guide you.